Complete the FAFSA.
Most grants and scholarships require a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA. Submitting this important form is the first step in your financial aid journey.Apply Online
- Information you will need to complete the FAFSA:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
School code for
Mott Community College is
- The following video explains how to complete the form: