What to Know when Using the Computer Lab
Use of the Mott Library's Open Computer Lab is a privilege, not a right. Patrons must
be willing to comply with Mott Library's Computer Lab Rules and the Library's Code of Conduct or they will lose their computer lab privileges. Using the college computers signifies
agreement to all MCC Acceptable Use Policies.
- Minor children are NOT permitted in the lab. Children must be supervised by an adult
at all times.
- Headphones are required for listening to multi-media. Users may supply their own
headphones or borrow a set from the library circulation desk.
- The computer lab will be closed during reserved class periods.
- The computer lab is a study area — users shall take care to not disturb others in
any way which causes complaints or discomfort to others.
- Cell phone use in the lab is limited to very brief, quiet conversations. Users will
be asked to take their conversations to the outer lobby area.
- Students doing Mott coursework have priority.
- Viewing and printing of pornographic and suggestive materials is strictly prohibited
at all times!