Join The Armed Forces
Interested in Becoming a Member of the Armed Forces?
- Our mission? Fly, fight and win. How do we do it? By combining the best and the brightest
with superior training and cutting-edge technology. Find out if there's a place for
you in the United States Air Force.
- Top notch preparation of our future leaders in the United States Air Force begins
at the Air Force Academy. The United States Air Force Academy offers a four-year program
of instruction and experience designed to provide cadets the knowledge and character
essential for leadership, and the motivation to serve as Air Force career officers.
Each cadet graduates with a Bachelor of Science degree and a commission as a second
lieutenant in the Air Force.
- Air Force ROTC is a college program offered at more than 1000 campuses across the
country that prepares young men and women to become leaders in the Air Force. It is
an opportunity to develop leadership skills and it is an opportunity to pay for school
through scholarships with a guaranteed career after graduation!
- The Reserve Officer Training Course enhances leadership skills, provides tuition assistance,
and awards the rank of officer in the Army, Air Force, or Navy upon graduation.
- Renowned as the world's premier leader development institution, West Point accomplishes
its mission by developing cadets intellectually, physically, militarily, ethically,
spiritually, and socially.
- The first step in becoming a Soldier in the U.S. Army is being armed with knowledge.
Our recruiters are ready with the know-how to answer questions you have about the
U.S. Army. And they're right around your neighborhood.
- A military, multi-mission, maritime force offering a unique blend of military, law
enforcement, humanitarian, regulatory, and diplomatic capabilities.
- Emphasis on leadership, physical fitness and professional development.
- Education and knowledge are not just highly valued in the workplace, they also help
strengthen our nation's communities and economy. That's why the Marine Corps makes
sure that every Marine has the ability to pursue their educational objectives. During
Service: As a Marine, up to 100 percent of your education expenses may be paid by
the federal government through programs like Tuition Assistance, the Post 9-11 GI
Bill and the Marine Corps College Fund
- Joining America's Navy is an ideal way to launch or advance your career. From the
extensive job opportunities and unrivaled experience to the paid training, exceptional
benefits and generous educational assistance programs, the Navy can help you establish
your future as a professional. And it's one place where you can be assured that what
you do makes a difference in the world. Every day.
- It takes just two things to succeed in college: academic performance…and money. All
too often it's money that gets in the way of graduation. The Naval Reserve Officers
Training Corps (NROTC) Scholarship Program can solve the monetary problem — offering
up to $180,000 for tuition plus a host of other advantages
April 18, 2017