While at MCC
Checklist In preparation for transfer:
- Meet with an Academic Advisor from Mott Community College to discuss your personal,
educational and career goals, articulation agreements (2+2, 3+1) and transfer guides.
During your first semester at MCC.
- Review the website at the schools you plan to transfer to confirm your program is
offered, check for deadlines, cost of tuition, and transfer course equivalencies.
During your first year at MCC.
- Visit the Mott Community College University Center website [link] if you are considering
Bellevue University, Davenport University, Rochester College, Michigan State University,
University of Michigan-Flint, Ferris State University, Cleary University. During your first year at MCC.
- Contact a few of the schools you would like to visit for a campus tour. During your first year at MCC.
- Make a decision on what school you will transfer to and have a backup school. By the end of your first year at MCC.
Transfer From MCC
- Contact the school's admissions office to complete an application for admissions and
to explore financial aid and scholarship opportunities. At the beginning of your final semester at MCC.
- Send official transcripts from Mott Community College to your transfer school. You
can request these from the MCC4Me portal or in-person at the Records Office in the
Prahl College Center, Lower Level. After your last semester grades have posted from MCC.
March 20, 2017