- access your course management system
- Web mail - access MCC email
- Secure Login - some applications are only available on campus - (employee access only)
- WebAdvisor - provides data driven information such as: grades, financial information, attendance, registration, class rosters, student schedules, and pay advices.
- Software Downloads - OpenOffice, Adobe Reader, and other software to view document file format used at MCC
- Virtual Private Network - access your public and private MCC space from home.
Enterprise Services supports Datatel and related support systems. If you experience problems with these systems, please submit a service request by calling 2-HELP or submitting a service request at 2help.mcc.edu
For system enhancement requests, please complete the Project Request form (doc).
MCC faculty can enhance the student learning experience by using the available educational media and audio / visual services.
Whether you need to create video or use of A / V delivery, find out how Media Services can help you.
Web services/ WDT(Web Development Team) at MCC develops and maintains all content on the MCC Website.
Request major changes to the website or new development. Contact the Web Development Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca Gale-Gonzalez to schedule a meeting (810) 762-0455.
The Faculty / Staff Support Center offers a work area with a wide variety of computer equipment for faculty and staff. Also available is the Camtasia Suite, which can be use to create instructional video.
Drop-in to the Faculty / Staff Support Center for quick help or call to schedule an appointment. Support Center Info