College Graduate/Non-Candidate for Degree Students
A valid state or federally issued photo identification (ID)
(i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.) is required for all business
conducted at Mott Community College.
Welcome to Mott Community College! As a college graduate who has earned an associate, bachelor, masters, or post-graduate
degree, MCC provides an easy way to access a wide range of classes for personal interest
and enrichment. As a college graduate student, you will obtain full credit for any
classes completed which can be applied toward a college degree. MCC also offers non-credit classes through the office of Continuing Education.
There is no application fee
- Submit a completed and signed application to the Office of Admissions through one
of the methods listed below. Submit a copy of your unofficial college transcript that
indicates your degree conferred with your admissions application. From the time we
receive your application, please allow 24-48 hours for your application to be processed.
- Apply online
- Apply in person at any campus location (Flint, Fenton, Lapeer or Clio)
- Print an application and mail to:
Mott Community College
Office of Admissions PCC2140
1401 E. Court St.
Flint, MI 48503
- Submit a government issued photo identification to the Office of Admissions.
- If you are 22 years of age or under, you must submit high school transcripts or your
G.E.D to the Office of Admissions.
for classes at our main campus, Southern Lakes Branch Center - Fenton , Lapeer Extension Center or Northern Tier Center - Clio .
- A non-degree student cannot register for math, English or classes that have prerequisites.
- If you do need advice on class selection you may see a counselor or advisor for assistance.
(Please Note: All students must meet minimum class requirements/prerequisites.)
- You can also use WebAdvisor to search for classes
- Pay for Classes. You are required to set up payment
arrangements. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to use Federal
or State financial aid programs.
View the enrollment process
regarding the steps that apply to you and other services that
will benefit Mott Community College students.